Always; Marsha, Marsha, Marsha

"Welcome to the crazy thoughts and opinions that form out of my brain.
Hold on tight, it might just get a little wacky. "

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Why Blog in the First Place

I just decided to create a space to blog because I have so much to say, and frankly I don't want to be a Facebook Status over user. I mean really. Who wants to see someone's status every ten minutes that takes up the whole page. Well, I have a very colorful personality, I like to share my thoughts, opinions and experiences, but only for those that want to hear it.

So I created "Shut Your Pie Hole Marsha" for those that want to take a peak and read what I have to say. This way I can get it out there and not be so annoying to my fake friends on Facebook.

"Gasp!" Did I really just say fake? Out loud? Come on! You know the ones... the friends that send you a friend request, or the ones that accepted yours but you really don't care at all about each other. I guess the send or the acceptance was just for the number maybe. And you know the ones that meet the criteria. They are the ones that never ever ever comment anything you have to say, or any pictures you post. I guess I would be considered a fake facebook friend to some if I completely and utterly ignored someone all the time.

Well my friends, I am what you call an equal opportunity commenter. I try to do my best to spread the love by commenting people's status without being a stalker. Not because I have to, but because I do care about people's crumby feelings. I actually use that little suggestion box to the right that says "keep in touch with xyz and write on their wall." I see a name and think, ya know they are right, I need to say hello to xyz, so I do. Sometimes I just write, "hello" but at least I do. If you are on my Facebook friends then you know that I either love you, like you, think you are pretty cool, or well I don't have any ill feelings toward ya. So there, my commenting is strictly out of love and not charity.

So begins "Shut Your Pie Hole Marsha" to keep all my fake friends happy that don't really give a shmack about what I have to say. To all others, God Bless you for entertaining me a bit.

1 comment:


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
285
people with the name Marsha White in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?